At Oxbridge Academy, you can choose from a wide range of distance learning courses (as well as a small selection of online courses – see below).
The distance learning courses are available in all of the fields listed below, and are offered via correspondence. This means that you are able to study your course from home. You receive your study material via post or courier, and you submit your assignments via e-mail, via the online Student Portal, or via post.
Use the options below to find the course you are looking for:
Option 1 – Use the course finder to find a course:
Step 2: Choose your type of course:
Step 3: Choose your course:
Option 2 – Click on the buttons below to view the courses in your field of interest:
What types of courses are available at Oxbridge Academy?
At Oxbridge Academy, we offer different types of courses to cater for our students’ individual academic and skills development needs:
- National Courses: These nationally accredited courses equip you with vocational skills and formal qualifications that prepare you for working in your chosen field.
- Diploma Courses: These post-school qualifications include various ICB qualifications, as well as National N6 Diplomas (which can be earned after completing the N4 – N6 Certificate courses).
- Certificate Courses: These courses range from non-credit-bearing skills development certificate courses to fully accredited National Certificate courses.
- Short Courses: These courses are designed to equip you with workplace-relevant knowledge and skills in a short period of time.
- Online Courses: These courses differ from the other courses in the sense that you can complete them entirely online – using a laptop, desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet.