Certificate: Office Administration (Junior Office Administrator) (NQF5) (SAQA ID 23618)
This course will equip you with essential skills that can be applied in a number of areas, including bookkeeping, business law, and communication.
This course is accredited by FASSET and the ICB. NQF level: 5
SAQA ID: 23618
Matric or equivalent Students must be at least 16 years old
- Business and Office Administration 1
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Business Literacy
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Business Law and Administrative Practice
- Cost and Management Accounting
Assessment and award:
Assessments are structured as follows:
- 30% of the final mark comes from the activities and evaluations completed throughout the course. All activities and tests/evaluations must be placed in a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE).
- 70% of the final mark comes from the final assessment, which is written at the end of the course. The final assessment must be added to the PoE, and the PoE will be checked by an ICB-registered assessor.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate: Office Administration (NQF5) from the ICB.
Please click here
to download the full ICB prospectus.
Click here to Register