The Advantages of Studying Business Management from Home
Studying a business management course on a part-time basis from home provides you with the opportunity to work and study at the same time, and to study at a pace that suits your lifestyle.
Why should I consider studying from home?
There are many advantages of studying from home. Here are a few examples:
- It is more affordable, since you don’t have to spend money on transport costs to attend classes.
- It gives you greater access to education, especially if you don’t have a college or university close to where you live.
- It allows you to work through your study material at your own pace.
- It makes it easier for you to manage your priorities — academically, personally, and professionally.
- It gives you the option to start your course at any time of the year.
In the context of business management, in particular, studying your course from home allows you to:
- Maintain a full-time job (and gain relevant experience) while you study.
- Start up your own business while you complete your course.
- Develop important business management skills, such as:
- Time management
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
Where can I study business management from home?
You can study via Oxbridge Academy. Oxbridge Academy offers the following Business Management courses via distance learning:
Oxbridge Academy Skills Courses
An Oxbridge Academy skills course in the field of business management will increase your knowledge and develop your skills in relation to the topic that you choose to study. While the skills courses are non-credit bearing, they will give you some of the background you need to take up a role in business management.
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Sales Management
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Basic Project Management Concepts
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Purchasing Management
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Legal Practice
- Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Legal Principles
- Oxbridge Academy Certificate: Risk Management
- Oxbridge Academy Certificate: Supervisory Management
- Oxbridge Academy Certificate: Principles of Business Management
- Oxbridge Academy Certificate: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Oxbridge Academy Certificate: Legal Studies
National Qualifications: N4 – N6 Business Management
The N4 – N6 courses are registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF). These formal qualifications are designed to prepare you for a career in business management, and are therefore focused on equipping you with the skills that you need to succeed in the workplace.
- National Certificate: N4 Business Management
- National Certificate: N5 Business Management
- National Certificate: N6 Business Management
These formal qualifications are recognised in multiple countries worldwide, and are designed to equip you with the skills you need for a successful career in business management.
- Certificate – Small Business Financial Management NQF4
- Higher Certificate – Office Administration NQF5
- Diploma – Financial Accounting NQF6
International Courses – ISO
The ISO courses are aligned with international standards, and are designed to enhance your knowledge and skills in the field of quality management.
When you study one of these courses, you will:
- Be studying through an accredited college
- Be able to enrol at any time of the year
- Be able to complete your course from home (Note, however, that for some courses, you may need to write exams at a designated exam centre)
- Receive academic support from our qualified tutors
- Be able to pay for your course upfront or in affordable monthly instalments
If you would like to speak to a Student Advisor about registering for your business management course, please fill in the form below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible: