By studying one of our Human Resources (HR) Management courses, you can acquire valuable knowledge and skills in labour relations, communication, personnel training, personnel management and office administration.
Need more information?
Fill in the form below to contact a Student Advisor:
Want to speak to a Student Advisor?
How you can benefit by studying a Human Resources Management Course at Oxbridge Academy
- You can learn job-relevant human resources management skills by completing your course in your own time at home.
- You can choose whether you want to study towards an Oxbridge skills course or an accredited national qualification in HR.
- You can contact a tutor for academic support whenever you get stuck with your course work or whenever you need help with an assignment.
- You will get meaningful feedback on all your assignments. You will also receive your assignment mark via SMS within 2 weeks of submitting an assignment.
- You will be able to choose whether you want to pay your course fees upfront or in monthly instalments.
What our HR Management students have to say
Did you know:
The colour blue is the best colour to wear to an interview since it inspires trust and confidence.
What does a Human Resources Manager do?
An HR manager is responsible for a variety of duties in relation to the human resources function within an organisation. His or her precise duties and responsibilities will depend on the size and structure of the organisation, as well as on his or her level of seniority within the organisation.
The general duties of an HR manager may include:
- Participating in the recruitment of new employees.
- Planning induction programmes for new employees.
- Identifying training needs and arranging for employees to go on relevant training courses.
- Overseeing the performance review process.
- Reviewing and implementing compensation and benefits policies.
- Developing and implementing disciplinary codes and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Mediating disputes that arise in the workplace.
- Supervising junior HR staff members.
What skills do you need to work as a Human Resources Manager?
To pursue a career in human resources management, you will need the following skills and characteristics:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Motivational skills
- An approachable manner
- Organisational skills
In addition to these skills, you will need the right training. Human resources management training courses should give you a solid foundation in the knowledge and skills required for working in this field.
If you want to compare human resources management training courses, you can use the table below:
|Course 1||Course 2|
|How much does the course cost?|
|Is the course full-time or part-time?|
|Are there any exams for the course?|
|Will the course result in a recognised qualification?|
|Will the course equip me with the skills I need to work in HR?|
Click here to read more about Studying HR Management in South Africa.