Did you know that it’s possible to study further, to get a recognised qualification, and to pursue a successful career, even if you don’t have Matric?
Here are a few of your options:
1. You can study a Skills Development Course/Short Learning Programme
A skills development course, or short learning programme, will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to work in a particular field. While this type of course will usually be non-credit-bearing, it will still indicate to employers that you have completed a relevant training course in your chosen field.
Studying a skills development course may be a good option if:
- You want to work in a field where skills and experience are more important than qualifications.
- You need certain knowledge and skills to be able to apply for a job, to be considered for a promotion, or to change your career.
2. You can study a Bridging Course
A bridging course will give you access to the nationally accredited N1 – N4-level courses at Oxbridge Academy. Completing a bridging course is therefore a good option if:
- You have not yet completed Matric, and
- You want to further your studies at N1 – N6 level at Oxbridge Academy
3. You can study towards a Professional Qualification
A professional qualification will prepare you for a particular career. Professional qualifications are usually accredited by the relevant professional bodies, and are recognised by employers in the relevant industries.
Studying towards a professional qualification may be a good option if:
- You want to earn a qualification that is recognised nationally and/or internationally.
- You want to work as a qualified professional in a field such as accounting, human resources, or journalism.
So where can I study these types of courses?
You can study any of the above-mentioned types of courses at Oxbridge Academy. At Oxbridge Academy, we are committed to giving you the opportunity to empower yourself through education, regardless of whether or not you have Matric, as we believe that education enriches you both socially and economically. For this reason, we offer a wide range of skills development courses, bridging courses and professional qualifications that you can study even if you don’t have Matric.
To see exactly which courses you can study, simply go to the Courses page, click through to your chosen course, and check the Requirements section – if it states “No Matric” for a specific course, you will be able to register for that course without having completed Matric.
Want to find out more about studying without Matric?
Our friendly Student Advisors are there to help you! Simply fill in the form below, and they will call you back as soon as possible: