Exciting new courses at Oxbridge Academy
New Courses in 2016
Oxbridge Academy is becoming bigger than ever. We are expanding our range of programmes this year with new, top-quality courses in Engineering, OHS, and Business Management. Read on to find out more about these courses, and how you can still start your studies in 2016.
New Engineering Course
Oxbridge Academy now offers a new Bridging Course for future engineering students:
A Bridging Certificate to N1 gives you the education you need to enrol for a National Certificate in Engineering Studies if you want to earn your N1 – N3 qualification. If you don’t have Matric, but want to go into an engineering field, this course is for you. Find out more about Bridging Courses and how you can enrol for one here: Matric and Bridging Courses.
New OHS Courses
We are excited to announce new, internationally standardised OHS courses.
These course are based on the relevant ISO standard. The ISO is the International Organization for Standardization based in Switzerland. According to the ISO’s website, their international standards “give world-class specifications for products, services and systems, to ensure quality, safety and efficiency. They are instrumental in facilitating international trade.”
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Awareness Certificate
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Facilitation Certificate
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Internal Auditor Certificate
The following courses are based on the BS OHSAS 18001 standard, which is an internationally recognised standard for occupational health and safety management systems:
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Awareness Certificate
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Facilitation Certificate
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety: Internal Auditor Certificate
These courses are offered by Oxbridge Academy, with DQS as the quality partner.
New Business Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy now offers the following new business Management Courses:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management: Awareness Certificate
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management: Facilitation Certificate
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management: Internal Auditor Certificate
These courses are also based on an ISO standard. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is an “independent, non-governmental international organization with a membership of 162 national standards bodies.” These courses are offered by Oxbridge Academy, with DQS as the quality partner.
Oxbridge Academy now offers a range of e-learning courses that you can complete online. To find out how these courses work, and to see which courses you can choose from, simply click on the button below:
How to enrol for one of the new courses
You can start your studies anytime of the year with Oxbridge Academy. This means that you can still enrol for your 2016 studies! To find out how to enrol, you can: