ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Awareness Certificate
This course is designed to equip you with knowledge of the ISO 14001:2004 standard, which deals with environmental management systems. You will learn about the purpose of an environmental management system (EMS), as well as the requirements for implementing such a system.
- This course is offered by Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS and is aligned with the relevant international standards. (DQS Academy is an accredited training provider that offers training to suit a variety of needs in a range of ISO and other international standards.)
to view the course fee.
Please note: There are no
additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
– No Matric
– Students must be at least 16 years of age
- Environmental Management Awareness Training
Assessment and award:
- There is 1 assignment for this course.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management: Awareness Certificate from Oxbridge Academy in conjunction with DQS.
This course is based on the relevant ISO
standard. ISO is the International Organization for Standardization, based in Switzerland. The ISO brings together industry experts to “share knowledge and develop voluntary, consensus-based, market relevant International Standards that support innovation and provide solutions to global challenges.”
According to the ISO’s website, the International Standards “give world-class specifications for products, services and systems, to ensure quality, safety and efficiency. They are instrumental in facilitating international trade.”
Click here to Register