Oxbridge Academy Online Certificate: Communication Skills for Managers
This course covers various aspects of communicating effectively as a manager, including listening, speaking, and writing. You will learn how to: deliver criticism effectively, ask the right questions to facilitate clear communication, and create business documents and presentations.
This course is ideal if you are a lower-level or new manager with 0 – 10 years’ experience.
Once you have completed this course, you should be able to:
- Define communication
- Describe effective listening skills
- Deliver a clear message to listeners
- Use appropriate questions in communicating with others
- Identify best practices for delivering successful presentations
- Use effective business writing skills
to view the course fee. Please note: There are no
additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Lesson 1: Effective Communication
- Lesson 2: Listening for the Message
- Lesson 3: Learning and Teaching
- Lesson 4: How to Write Well in the Workplace
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Certificate: Communication Skills for Managers from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Click here to Register Online