Oxbridge Academy Online Certificate: Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
This online course introduces you to the fundamental principles of financial management, and equips you with the knowledge and skills that you need to interpret financial statements. It also teaches you how to use financial information to make decisions in a business environment.
This course is ideal if you are new to management, or if you have not had experience with finance in your current or previous managerial positions.
Once you have completed this course, you should be able to:
- Apply accounting principles to create financial statements
- Discuss managerial duties and their impact on business practices
- Describe the impact of risk on decision making
- Discuss the formulas used to complete financial statements
- Analyse aspects of credit
- Evaluate the components of a successful business
to view the course fee. Please note: There are no
additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Finance and Accounting
- Lesson 2: Analysis and Management
- Lesson 3: Risk, Assets, and Liabilities
- Lesson 4: Equity, Planning, Agency, and Responsibility
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Certificate: Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Click here to Register Online