Oxbridge Academy Online Certificate: Project Management Essentials
This online course will introduce you to various aspects of project management, and will equip you with the skills that you need to develop and implement a project plan, as well as how to monitor and evaluate a project and its outcomes.
Once you have completed this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the roles of Project Managers and their teams
- Identify estimating methods
- Plan key activities related to a project
- Prepare a project plan
- Describe the importance of setting up a monitoring and control process
- Evaluate project performance
to view the course fee. Please note: There are no
additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Lesson 1: Effective Project Management
- Lesson 2: Estimates and Contracts
- Lesson 3: Planning and Preparing a Project
- Lesson 4: Managing and Evaluating Projects
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Certificate: Project Management Essentials from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Click here to Register Online