This course is designed to prepare you for the PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) exam.
This course, developed according to the PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Fifth Edition, includes exercises intended to build confidence and raise your chances of passing. The course content includes the terminology, tools, and techniques that are required to take a project from initiation to planning, executing, controlling and closing.
Once you have completed this course, you should be able to:
- Use the PMI’s project management framework to initiate a project
- Apply project initiation tools and techniques in order to develop a project charter and stakeholder management strategy
- Develop a flexible and practical project management plan covering the major project lifecycle processes and phases
- Explain project execution’s relationship to project planning, the factors that contribute to success, and the tools and techniques used
- Apply monitoring, control, and closing techniques to measure progress on the project and forecast project completion requirements
- Perform the sequence of steps a project manager must take to ensure a smooth project close and improvement on future projects
- Demonstrate exam strategies in preparation for the CAPM® certification exam