Oxbridge Academy Online Course: Exam Preparation – PMP®
This course is designed to prepare you for the PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam.
to view the course fee.
Please note: There are no
additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
Students should be preparing to take the PMP® exam.
- Lesson 1: Project Management Framework and Processes
- Lesson 2: Project Initiation
- Lesson 3: Project Management Planning
- Lesson 4: Project Planning Elements
- Lesson 5: Project Management Execution
- Lesson 6: Monitoring, Controlling, and Procuring a Project
- Lesson 7: Closing a Project, Code of Conduct, and Exam Preparation
Assessment and award:
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Certificate: Exam Preparation – PMP® from Oxbridge Academy.
Please note that this is an exam preparation course — students will first need to write the official PMP® exam (which is administered by the PMI) before they will be able to earn the PMP® qualification.
Click here to Register