Oxbridge Academy Online Certificate: Effective Business Writing
This online course will teach you about the different types of business writing, as well as how to structure your writing, how to identify errors, and how to write in a professional tone.
Once you have completed this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the correct audience and purpose for business communication
- Organise topics for business communication
- Describe correct sentence structure
- Use appropriate language in business communication
- Explain the elements of direct and forceful writing
- Describe revising and editing techniques
to view the course fee. Please note: There are no
additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Lesson 1: Good Business Writing
- Lesson 2: A Planned Approach to Business Writing
- Lesson 3: Effective Writing
- Lesson 4: Writing for Maximum Impact
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Certificate: Effective Business Writing from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Click here to Register Online