Oxbridge Academy Online Certificate: Effective Time Management
This online course is designed to teach you how to manage your time more effectively, including how to set and prioritise goals, how to delegate effectively, and how to identify (and deal with) signs of stress.
Once you have completed this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the benefits of managing time effectively
- Evaluate the use of your time
- Organise a daily prioritised plan
- Identify external and internal time wasters
- Describe effective delegation methods
- Describe technology’s role in the time management process
to view the course fee. Please note: There are no
additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Lesson 1: The Benefits of Time Management
- Lesson 2: Setting and Achieving Goals
- Lesson 3: Managing Time and Teams
- Lesson 4: Modern Challenges to Time Management
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Certificate: Effective Time Management from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Click here to Register Online