Oxbridge Academy Online Certificate: First Line Supervision and Leadership
This empowering online course is designed to introduce you to the general principles of first-line supervision, and will teach you more about the role of a supervisor, the qualities of a good leader, team development, and the technological factors that affect leadership.
Once you have completed this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the requirements for becoming a first-line supervisor
- Describe the roles of a first-line supervisor
- Describe the four-part communication process
- Explain the steps in developing employees
- Describe the elements of successful work completion
- Adapt to the changing workplace
to view the course fee. Please note: There are no
additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Lesson 1: Being a Supervisor
- Lesson 2: Successful First-Line Supervision
- Lesson 3: Building Successful Teams
- Lesson 4: Preparation and Organization
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Certificate: First Line Supervision and Leadership from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Click here to Register Online