Oxbridge Academy Online Certificate: Managing Multiple Projects
This online course is designed to introduce you to the fundamental principles of project management. It also teaches you how to use various tools to manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively.
Once you have completed this course, you should be able to:
- Identify factors that lead to issues
- Use appropriate steps to manage projects
- Use different strategies to plan for a project
- Identify techniques for planning and managing projects
- Define important terms in project management
- Explain how to close a project
- Use models and charts to help manage your project
to view the course fee. Please note: There are no
additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Lesson 1: Preparing for Multiple Projects
- Lesson 2: How to Handle Multiple Projects
- Lesson 3: Planning Your Projects
- Lesson 4: Executing Projects
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Certificate: Managing Multiple Projects from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Click here to Register Online