At Oxbridge Academy, we do our best to structure our course fees in such a way that you will be able to afford your studies, without placing yourself under unnecessary financial strain. Click on the button below for a detailed explanation of the fee structures for the different courses that we offer:
November Course Promotion
We have a holiday gift for you!
If you register for your course before 30 November 2016, we will pay your December course fee instalment for you! WhatsApp us on 0605671585 to find out more.
Registration Fee: The registration fee represents an initial deposit, and contributes towards the activation of your course. Payment of the registration fee secures your Welcome Pack, which includes:
- Your personalised student card
- Your registration letter and information pack
- Your first study unit/module
- An outline of your payment plan
- A study programme
- A Success Study Guide
Oxbridge Academy Benefits
We acknowledge that quality education is an expensive investment – which is why we aim to make it as affordable as possible for you to study with us. Therefore, you will:
- Not be charged any interest if you choose to pay your course fees in monthly instalments.
- Be able to pay per subject if you prefer to do so.
- Be able to change your course within the first 5 months of registration without being charged an administration fee (excl. ICB and AAT).
- Receive a Special Merit Award to cover 25% of your next course’s fees if you pass your initial course with distinction.
- Receive a 10% discount if any of your siblings are also studying with Oxbridge Academy. This discount will apply to both you and your sibling(s).
- Be given a 30-day money back guarantee, in terms of which you will be entitled to a full refund if you cancel your course within 30 days of registration.
- Receive all of your textbooks (via free courier delivery) as part of your course fee. You won’t be expected to spend any extra money on textbooks.