At Oxbridge Academy, we do our best to structure our course fees in such a way that you will be able to afford your studies, without placing yourself under unnecessary financial strain. Click on one of the buttons below for a detailed explanation of the fee structures for the different courses that we offer:
Registration Fee: The registration fee represents an initial deposit, and contributes towards the activation of your course. Payment of the registration fee secures your Welcome Pack, which includes:
- Your personalised student card
- Your registration letter and information pack
- Your first study unit/module
- An outline of your payment plan
- A study programme
- A Success Study Guide
Oxbridge Academy Account Details
|Bank Name||ABSA Bank|
|Branch||ABSA Eloff Street|
|Account Name||Oxbridge Academy|
|Reference||Your student number|
Oxbridge Academy Benefits
We acknowledge that quality education is an expensive investment – which is why we aim to make it as affordable as possible for you to study with us. Therefore, you will:
- Not be charged any interest if you choose to pay your course fees in monthly instalments.
- Be able to pay per subject if you prefer to do so.
- Be able to change your course within the first 5 months of registration without being charged an administration fee.
- Receive a Special Merit Award to cover 25% of your next course’s fees if you pass your initial course with distinction.
- Receive a 10% discount if any of your siblings are also studying with Oxbridge Academy. This discount will apply to both you and your sibling(s).
- Be given a 30-day money back guarantee, in terms of which you will be entitled to a full refund if you cancel your course within 30 days of registration.
- Receive all of your textbooks (via free courier delivery) as part of your course fee. You won’t be expected to spend any extra money on textbooks.