WHY CHOOSE US?
At Oxbridge Academy, you can
- Study at an accredited college.
- Choose from a wide range of courses (including fully accredited national qualifications).
- Further your studies even if you don’t have Matric.
- Enrol at any time of the year.
- Study from home.
- Receive academic support from a qualified tutor.
- Pay for your course in affordable monthly instalments – interest-free.
- Receive assistance in furthering your career.
Study at an accredited college
An accredited college is one that has been recognised as meeting certain standards. By choosing to study at an accredited college, such as Oxbridge Academy, you can be secure in the knowledge that you will receive high-quality training from a reputable institution.
Oxbridge Academy is provisionally registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) until 31 December 2018 as a private further education and training institution under the Further Education and Training Colleges Act 16 of 2006. Provisional registration certificate no: DHET-2009/FE07/070.
We are also accredited and/or approved as a training provider by the following bodies:
- Umalusi – to offer National Certificates (N1 – N3) in Engineering Studies
- QCTO – to offer National Certificates (Introductory N4 – N6)
- ICB – to offer various ICB courses in bookkeeping, accounting, business management, and office administration
- ETDP SETA – to offer assessor and moderator courses that are listed on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF)
- Saiosh – to offer occupational health and safety courses
Choose from a wide range of courses
(including fully accredited national qualifications)
At Oxbridge Academy, you can choose from a wide range of courses in fields ranging from bookkeeping and accounting to tourism and hospitality. Some of the courses are skills-based provider programmes, which are not accredited, but are designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to work towards a career in a particular field.
Other courses are fully accredited national qualifications, which are recognised by most employers, and are aimed at giving you the foundation you need to succeed in your chosen career. By choosing to study a course at Oxbridge Academy, you will be making an investment in your future.
Further your studies even if you don’t have Matric
At Oxbridge Academy, we make it possible for you to further your studies, even if you haven’t completed Matric.
- You can enrol for most of our Oxbridge Academy provider programmes as long as you are at least 16 years old, and able to read and write in English.
- You can study one of the National Certificate N1-N3: Engineering Studies courses if you have passed Grade 10 with Mathematics and Physical Science.
- You can complete a relevant Bridging Course to gain access to the National Certificate: N4 courses at Oxbridge Academy if you don’t have Matric.
To find out more about the entry requirements for a particular course, you can have a look at the relevant detailed course information page on our website.
Study from home
All of the courses at Oxbridge Academy are offered via distance learning. What this means is that you can complete your course from the comfort of your own home, without having to travel to any classes. Not only does this save you money on travelling costs, but it also makes it possible for you to work and study at the same time.
You also have the opportunity to go through the study material at your own pace, and to submit your assignments as you complete them. When you study via distance learning with Oxbridge Academy, you have the flexibility to complete a course or qualification without having to put the rest of your life on hold.
Receive academic support from a qualified tutor
Our tutors are there to make sure that you are given all the help and support you need to pass your course. As an Oxbridge Academy student, you will always be able to ask a tutor for help if you get stuck with your studies.
Whether you need help with an assignment, or whether you need help with understanding a particular concept, you will be able to e-mail a tutor, who will respond to you within 48 hours. And if you have any administrative queries regarding your studies, a Student Ambassador will be there to answer all of your questions.
Pay for your course upfront or in affordable monthly instalments
We acknowledge that quality education is an expensive investment – which is why we aim to make it as affordable as possible for you to study with us. Therefore, you will:
- Not be charged any interest if you choose to pay your course fees in monthly instalments.
- Be able to change your course within the first 5 months of registration without being charged an administration fee (excl. ICB and AAT).
- Receive a Special Merit Award to cover 25% of your next course’s fees if you pass your initial course with distinction.
- Receive a 10% discount if any of your siblings are also studying with Oxbridge Academy. This discount will apply to both you and your sibling(s).
- Be given a 30-day money back guarantee, in terms of which you will be entitled to a full refund if you cancel your course within 30 days of registration.
- Receive all of your textbooks (via post or free courier delivery) as part of your course fee. You won’t be expected to spend any extra money on textbooks.
Receive assistance in furthering your career
At Oxbridge Academy, we realise that education alone is not enough to help you launch your dream career. That’s why we assist you in various practical ways when it comes to finding employment and other opportunities to gain that much-needed work experience.
Want to find out more about studying at Oxbridge Academy?